Senior Consultants / Manager - Data Management
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG's Strategy, Growth and Digital team
provide unique services through delivering consulting projects, data trust management, custom analytics work, AI, proofs of concept and data platforms. Working in our team you'll be mixing with some of the brightest minds while working on significant commercial projects - solving real world problems at some of the nation's most respected companies, using some of the most exciting and interesting data you wouldn't normally have access to. Your Opportunity
KPMG is currently seeking Senior Consultants
for our Financial Services Data Risk team, focusing on either Data Governance or Remediation. You will:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Work with clients in driving their digital and data risk transformation agendas helping them manage data risk more proactively and effectively in response to business and regulatory commitments
- Enable clients to create value and confidence out of data through effective governance and management of data assets
- Work on large scale data programs and shape new data risk solution offerings by leveraging best practice data governance/management approaches and technologies
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include: Qualifications :
- Tertiary or Degree level qualification in relevant field such as Business, Finance or Information Technology
- Exposure to and/or certification in data maturity assessment frameworks e.g. DCAM, DMBOK, DAMA etc. (desirable)
The KPMG Difference
- Foundational understanding of end to end Data Governance and Data Management functions including Data Governance, Data Quality Management, Metadata Management, Data Lineage, Master Data Management and Data Controls.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services organisations and associated data across one or more of Banking, Wealth Management and Insurance industries.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience including the ability to translate technical data management concepts into a format easily understood by a business audience.
- Experience in facilitating and conducting workshops with various business, technical and risk stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Technically literate with an understanding of database and schema designs.
- Familiar with Data Quality, Data Lineage, Ownership & Data Stewardship Processes and the ability to define business rules and requirements.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary! Advertised:
15 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
14 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now