We are looking for Managers and Senior Consultants within the Financial Services Risk Management team in our Sydney office.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage engagement delivery and assist business development for risk data and transformation projects ranging from solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
- Help clients deliver increasingly complex regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies.
- Assist clients in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology.
Skills and attributes for success
- Soft skills: Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, client engagement and presentation. Maintain long term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
- Leadership skills: Manage conflicting priorities, track project timelines/budget and motivates teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Sector experience: Experience with Australian and international prudential supervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capital management, enterprise risk and risk data management.
- Technical Skills: Working knowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc.). Advanced use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Qualifications: Any suitable combination of education, training or experience. Examples include: Bachelor’s degree in: Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) training.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- BCBS 239, CPG 235, Basel III & Prudential Reporting implementation experience.
- Risk data science and analytics, risk data management, regulatory reporting and business requirements experience.
- Prior local and/or international consulting or FinTech experience.
- Prior local and/or international regulatory experience (e.g. APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC, PRA, FCA, EBA, ESA, FINRA, HKMA, MAS etc.).
Who are FSO?
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSO Advisory can take you!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges, career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $90k including 9.5% superannuation