Senior Consultant, Executive Compensation
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions in our Rewards Solutions Practice group supporting the Executive Compensation consulting practice. As Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for managing multiple client engagements, building relationships with senior business leaders, and leading project teams of associates and consultants in the delivery of high-quality client solutions. You will also play an important role in developing the technical/consulting skills of our team members, especially in the areas of remuneration benchmarking, plan design, plan implementation and compensation governance. The Responsibilities of the role are: Leadership:
Contribution to Sales:
- Manage day-to-day direction on a project basis to a team of associates and consultants
- Offer input on staffing needs to meet business demands and on-boarding or new team members
- Share subject matter expertise on technical issues, business development techniques, and/or project management skills with colleagues
- Identify and manage client opportunities, as well as independently scope, manage and deliver small to complex reward projects.
- Participate in creating business development strategies
- Identify current and future needs among our client base to pursue new or expanded work
- Contribute to the development of proposals and sales efforts
- Contribute to the development of innovative client solutions, including new plan design or implementation approaches
- Promote brand awareness by writing articles and presenting at industry events
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a related field
- A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Recent compensation consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in compensation strategy, design, and implementation issues, including base pay, short- and long-term incentives and equity dilution management
- Strong familiarity with corporate governance policies and trends, especially those related to ASX disclosure, ISS and Glass Lewis
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse business problems to identify root cause issues and potential solutions
- Advanced consultative skills, including relationship building, process definition and meeting facilitation
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organisation, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.