Senior Consultant - International Tax
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 13 Dec 17
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We'll have you working with large multinational and respected companies from day one
- Work only on International Tax Advisory engagements
KPMG's International Tax Advisory team in Sydney is growing and is looking for high-performing Senior Consultants.
Do you have practical Corporate or International tax experience, and ideally post-graduate study in International Tax? Above all, is it your aspiration to be an International Tax specialist?
If so, KPMG will give you the opportunity to be a key part of our team - not just a number - and the platform to make the most of your talents. You will be advising a broad range of high-quality multinational clients on the many unique cross-border tax issues they are dealing with, in what is a very rapidly-changing world.
What are you waiting for?
About the role
This role is ideally suited to a:
- Tax professional with a working knowledge of Corporate or International Tax legislation, excellent client interaction skills and the interest to specialise in International Tax.
- Practical experience in providing high quality tax advice to large corporate clients
- someone adept at working with senior Tax Advisory specialists to deliver specific client requirements, managing multiple engagements of varying size and scope
- Future manager, providing guidance and mentoring to junior consultants
- CA qualification or other relevant tax qualification eg. Masters of Tax Law (including partially-complete/ongoing)
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country tax experience
- Previous corporate tax experience in either a Big 4 or middle tier firm or industry
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieving an outcome
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 28 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 20 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time