- Sydney CBD
- Aug 05, 2022
- $1000 - $1200 pd
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and dynamic change professionals to become part of an exciting transformation portfolio
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering exclusively with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit an experienced Senior Change Manager to sit within a major transformation portfolio. You will become part of a high-performing team and will have the opportunity to develop the Change strategy from the beginning on some of their key projects. The Role
You will lead change activities across multiple projects within this transformation. This will include:
- Develop and deliver communications and change management plans.
- Analyse organisational impacts to determine the size and complexity of the change and associated risks.
- Prepare materials that will support the business in achieving agreed outcomes and benefits.
- Define success metrics ensuring change accomplishes business benefits.
- Partner with key stakeholders to collectively form a coordinated and effective communication and change management strategy that helps achieve project objectives.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Change Management
- Comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Be comfortable working in an agile delivery environment, requiring flexibility.
- Exhibit experience working in transformation and change programs that impact people, processes, and technology.
- Experience working in Financial Services preferred