Senior Change Manager
With assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an
in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with insurances such as income protection, disability and life insurances and savings & investment products.
In 2020, it is planned that AMP Life will be sold by AMP to Resolution Life, a global in-force life insurance specialist.
About the role
You are accountable for the design and delivery of Change Management interventions/ solutions as an integral part of project delivery for projects having a tactical impact on the business. This includes: identifying the appropriate change management strategy within the project and business context; leading and manage the change management work stream including the design, development and implementation of change management deliverables; managing stakeholder expectations.
- Strategically selects the appropriate tools, methodology and models when facilitating change, in line with the organisation's strategy.
- Works systematically to resolve problems, identify causes, anticipate implications and make informed decisions
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and other key leads
- Conduct a Change Management Post Implementation Review to ensure a successful outcome and to enable further learning across the practice
- Lead and/ or contribute to the development of new capabilities required through training, communication and other CM activities.
- Assist in identifying suitable change agents and lead, educate, mentor them in the change process
Capabilities & Experience
- 5 - 8 years of general business experience and understanding, of which at least 3 years has been in a change role within a project environment.
- Exposure to working in large, complex environments with experience interacting with senior management.
- Knowledge of project methodologies (e.g. Waterfall and Agile), the project lifecycle, and the linkages with change activities.
- Experience leading a stream on an end to end change engagement.
- Experience in the financial sector.
If you feel this role matches your skillset please apply today, if you would like further information please contact Ali Hatam or Maarten on 0282269659 LHS 297508