Senior Change Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Senior Change Manager
Multiple opportunities for Senior Change Managers to join an exciting digital program in Financial Services.
Looking for an autonomous operators that are confident creating change strategies and then rolling their sleeves up to execute. These opportunities sit on a high profile program in a leading Financial Services organisation.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- End to end Change management including stategy, analysis and implementation
- Working autonomously across multiple streams of work to ensure the change is delivered in line with the project pipeline
- Effectively manage senior stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that change is aligned with the project
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to develop change strategies, plans and training collateral
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Change qualifications and considerable Change experience.
You will also have;
- 5+ years of experience within change management supporting large scale transformation projects
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in end to end change with significant organisational impact
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, navigating through ambiguity and evolve the change solution with flexibility and agility
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish good working relationships and build credibility quickly
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
These are fantastic contract opportunities to work on all aspects of change in a fast paced environment within a leading Financial Services organisation.
If these sound like positions of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.