See job description for details
About The Role
- Liaising across stakeholders and team colleagues to help raise risk and control awareness thereby assisting to further develop a well-balanced assurance delivery team
- Provide leadership and contribute to the up skilling of staff in the areas of risk, control and assurance
- Be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion, and respect
Role Location: Melbourne VIC OR Sydney NSW
Role Type: 12 month fixed term, Full Time
Note: This role has 2 vacancies
As a Senior Change Delivery Assurance Analyst, you are to ensure projects are compliant with ANZ policies & regulatory framework, ADF Control framework and delivering within acceptable levels of residual risk as defined by ANZ Operational Risk Management Framework (I.AM). you are to maintain key relationships with Information Security Office, Operational Risk, In-Country Compliance Groups, Technology Risk, Enterprise Data Governance, Senior Business Stakeholders, enablement functions and other sign-off authorities. You are also to resolve conflict and ambiguity between policies, regulatory requirements framework and practical implementation. And drive process improvement and efficiency in delivery of Information Security requirements through established precedents across Markets Platforms. Provide guidance to the business on operational risk and assurance related matters. Influence key stakeholders in promoting a responsible risk-taking, compliance and governance culture. Delivering activities within the required timeframes. Ability to autonomously whilst maintaining a collaborative approach to actively contribute to the team’s successful delivery of the assurance program About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A combination of Markets business background and assurance/audit experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Highly regarded
- Knowledge and implementation of Operational Risk Management frameworks that cover end-to-end risk identification, assessments and management
- Knowledge of and practical experience in end-to-end Information Security Management
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISO 31000:2009
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with relevant APEA regional regulatory frameworks and guidelines. Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) - Highly regarded.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS120504