See job description for details
Senior Business Analyst - Regulatory Basel 3 / APRA - 6 Months Rolling Contract - $850 p/day + Super Your new company
One of the top 4 banks, offering a range of personal banking and business financial solutions. Your new role
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be joining a large, high-profile programme, delivering Basel 3 compliance with APRA standards APS112 & APS113.
This role sits within the Systems project that is primarily responsible for providing APS112 & APS113 calculation engines using the product SAS. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ability to understand Basel 3 / APRA regulations to produce associated Process flows that represent Functional specifications.
- Advanced excel is essential - Formulas, pivot tables, functions - VBA not required - The ability to understand the associated tests in Excel, assist testers with produce the test data if needed.
- Assist with a large test data clean-up activity.
- JIRA experience would be beneficial
- Assistance setting up project governance, e.g. documentation of project process, reporting out of JIRA, other.
You will be reporting directly into the Programme Manager, working collaboratively with the business, technology (including external vendors), finance, legal and compliance teams to recommend business solutions which result in compliant regulatory outcomes. This role offers progression and the chance to present your skills at the forefront of one of Australia's largest banks, a real opportunity to demonstrate your ability. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508