See job description for details
Hiring Senior Automation Test Engineer for one of the Big4 bank in Sydney Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
You will be responsible for the ongoing development & maintenance of test automation assets by adopting best test engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging tools and technologies. You will continuously seek and create opportunities to further enhance the test engineering capability which will advance our Continuous Delivery capability.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze requirements & design documents and create test plans.
- Design, implement and maintain automated test assets to ensure desired level of quality and test coverage.
- Contribute to the estimates on the test engineering efforts for various features and new initiatives as part of definition of done.
- Contribute to drive testability in solution design and promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Collaborate closely within your scrum team to drive testability in solution design and promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Create test completion report, and obtain sign-offs from relevant stakeholders
⦁ Sound technical understanding of software development practices and life-cycles.
⦁ Demonstrable experience in Kafka & NFT
⦁ Demonstrable working experience in C# and/or Java, test automation frameworks and tools for the technical stack
⦁ Demonstrable working experience in code repository & version control tools such as Stash & Git
⦁ Demonstrable working experience using CI toolset such as TeamCity
⦁ Demonstrable working experience in Selenium and Appium What you'll get in return
Work in a talented, personable and ambitious team. What you need to do now
You must have full working rights to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508