Senior Analyst, Projects & Process Efficiency
Risk Management is responsible for developing and deploying the risk frameworks and ensures the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks, ensuring these are within a Board-approved appetite.
Risk Management Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) forms part of the Group Risk Management division, and specifically, it provides Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) businesses with specialist risk services and advice.
IB&M is one of the client facing business groups within the Bank and is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services Your Impact and Contribution
This role encompasses working in a high-performing team and providing support across IB&M Risk Management on projects, productivity enhancements and data & system improvements.
More specifically you will;
We are interested in people who:
- Produces high quality insights for operations and developing business specifications for change initiatives. Responsible for providing ongoing recommendations for the enhancement of business performance.
- Drafts discussion papers and documents based on investigations & analysis
- Makes sound recommendations for improvements to existing or new models based on analysis and findings
- Uses analytic tools to develop, validate or analyse/report from financial risk models
- Work productively as part of a team or independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience with SQL & VBA
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel), SharePoint and Tableau
- Financial Forecasting and Modelling skills
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 14/05/2021