Senior Analyst, Credit Risk Reporting and Governance
- Sydney CBD
- Mar 31, 2021
- $100k - $120k
The role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is interested in contributing to the development and maintenance of the credit risk reporting and governance function.
A Senior Analyst has just opened up at one of Australia's leading banks.
The role supports the risk reporting function as a Line 1 role within the Company. As a senior analyst, the key responsibilities of the role include supporting the development, monitoring and implementation of the Company's credit risk reporting process'.
- Innovate and execute various analysis and reporting standards within the Company, and provide oversight to their implementation.
- Maintain compliance of reporting standards to various regulatory requirements and risk appetite statements.
- Share your expertise in the areas of process improvement of existing reporting standards and the control environment - collaborating with the Risk Reporting and Analytics team.
- Work in an teamworked and autonomous environment to produce high quality outcomes for the Company's risk reporting function
- Provide support to the implementation of developing Company policies, projects and programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 6 - 9 years work experience in a credit and/or finance related field
- Attained tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Finance, Economics or another relevant field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Audit and Compliance practices in the credit and finance industry, including relevant regulations and statutes.
- Experience in SAS Programming, SQL and working with large data sets.'
- An ability to undertake tasks prioritisation and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- A strong, passion-driven work ethic, able to be maintained in a highly dynamic workplace environment.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at email@example.com or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.