Senior Analyst – Product Performance Management
The Product Performance Management Snr. Analyst is a position in the CCL Payments & Core Functions team and is responsible for driving the performance of payments products (wallet and digital payments) and optimizing core functions across the cards and loans business. Responsibilities:
- Execute strategic initiatives designed to improve performance of payments products and core functions managed by the team including delivery of key digital payment partner platforms across cards and partners.
- Partner effectively across product disciplines to deliver key outcomes and monitor drivers for any potential areas of opportunity.
- Works on the ongoing performance and maintenance of payment products and core functions, including project management, client experience, pricing, risk and distribution.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new initiatives and the improvement of processes and work-flows for the payments product and core functions team
- Integrates subject matter expertise and industry knowledge to coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the payments product and core functions team and overall business.
- Evaluate variable and complex issues and develop/execute an approach, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Implements performance improvement strategies, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions.
- Assists sales and distribution teams in building skills needed to identify client needs, and proposes solutions in line with business objectives
- Manages ongoing performance and maintenance of products within the payments product and core functions team.
- Prepares materials for the Product Approval Programs and related processes, ensures products are delivered on time and adhere to all parameters globally.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including technology, operations, legal, implementations, and sales to deliver solutions for Citi clients.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management and/or Product Development discipline
- Experience in and understanding of logistics or Industrial verticals experience with e-commerce solutions preferred
- Complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives
- In-depth quantitative or qualitative analysis to solve problems and develop new, innovative solutions
- Ability to apply ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated and/or novel situations
- Developed diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
- Experience with and confidence in delivering presentations to clients and senior managers
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Performance Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting