See job description for details
Permanent Opportunity with a leading Global organisation - Digital Technology Transformation - Up to $105K Your new company
Our client is a leading global organisation that has an impressive reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services. They are seeking an Analyst with 3 year s' experience to join their Risk Advisory Team to help the Organisation to help their clients reduce risk and improve outcomes for their most complex transformation projects. Your new role
As Analyst you will sit within a team to help the organisation s clients to reduce risks and improve outcomes from their most complex transformation projects by designing, implementing, and assuring risk management approaches across technology and business functions.
You will advise on the risks facing digital transformations and ensure they are appropriately addressed through implementations, you will design and implement target operating models for dig ital risk functions and you will also embed risk management solutions within client environments. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3 years experience as an analyst
- Experience and knowledge of complex project and program delivery methods, including the implementation of technology solutions.
- General knowledge of the latest technology trends (i.e. AI, Automation, Cloud, Agile and DevOps), how these are being deployed across Financial Services and/or other industry sectors, and an appreciation of the risks they present.
- Good technology and/or industry experience obtained via a career in industry or another consultancy.
- Experience of working in, or with, a Digital function, ideally on a change/transformation programme
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What you need to do now
- Flexible work arrangements
- Global, leading organisation
- Plenty of opportunity for progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508