Salesforce Technical Lead - Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Lead technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- To facilitate business operations and development of functional specifications as required
- Delivered integration projects using Informatica, Cast Iron, Boomi, Scribe, Pervasive, or similar.
- Provide guidance and play a role of expertise for appropriate decisioning for proposals and software recommendations.
- Analyze system requirements, provide consultation, evaluation, and prepare the high-level overview of to-be systems.
- Participate in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Defined and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with web application development either in .Net.
- Hands-on and able to code in APEX, Visualforce.
- Responsible to ensure proper execution of end-to-end testing procedures and quality standards for overall system.
- Salary Range - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.