Salesforce Integration Engineer
- Sydney CBD
- Nov 11, 2021
- $800 - $1000 pd
Looking for a highly skilled Salesforce integration engineer to join a large Australian bank to help grow and develop our digital marketing
We're after the best of the best Salesforce Integration Engineer to join our top notch Banking and Financial Services team to help us grow and develop our digital marketing experience with creativity and innovation. Help us modernise the way we interact with our valued customers to give them the most up to date and easy to use platform that will personalize their experience. In this role you will:
To be successful in this role you will have experience in all or some of the following:
- Be performing configuration and customisation of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Utilising best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Have working knowledge and experience with business systems & third-party app integration
- Ideally some experience integrating to some of these tools - Interactive Studio, Datorama, Google Analytics and other external Third-party Web and App services.
- Have knowledge on Identity & Access Management and Integration Architecture is desirable.
- Have experience in SOAP API integration, REST API integration, Apex, SOQL and Lightning web components (LWC).
- Understand Agile and how to break up work to show value early.
- Be an open communicator who can work independently and voice your needs.
- Be a customer centric problem solver with exceptional influencing skills, attention to detail and strong commercial sensibilities.
What's in it for you:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Technology.
- +5 years experience in the Marketing Technology domain as a software engineer.
- The ability to integrate Salesforce with new modern tools and applications by performing discovery, experiments and then delivery.
- The ability to navigate across many teams and companies to gather technical information to develop an appropriate solution.
- The ability to analyse project objectives, extract requirements, customize a solution, design, code and implement within the Salesforce product tool set.
- Producing timelines and development goals.
- Testing functionality and uphold quality design and code.
- Ensuring security and integrity of the application software and integration to other systems by participating in documentation of Integration project technical requirements for security reviews.
- Willing to understand the data requirements of the use case and how to find that data in the constantly evolving system.
- Learn from the best engineers in Australia and work on market leading products
- Be part of a team that deeply values diversity and creates space for you to be your best
- Use the latest cloud technologies to tackle interesting banking and finance problems
- Our work environment is modern and inclusive with a strong focus on employee experience
- Flexible work options, including working from home
- Ongoing professional development and free technical certification
- Highly competitive remuneration and bonuses.