Sales & Business Development Representative
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details About Salesforce
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 - 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities. About Team:
- Medium Business
- Sales & Business Development Representative
- Territory is aligned by local geography, segment and vertical
They do this by...
- Generating new business pipeline through prospecting inbound (Sales Development) or outbound (Business Development) opportunities
- Gaining interest through outbound cold calling
- Speaking to the Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers and breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritisation of your leads
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
How you'll be evaluated in the interview process:
- Average years of experience required 2-4 years of professional sales experience
- Experience prospecting and cold calling into a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in new revenue
Our investment in you
- Business acumen
- Compelling Communicator
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Track record of success
- Competitive Spirit
- Prospecting Skills
- World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World's Most Innovative Companies
, according to Forbes , we are #1 in PEOPLE 's Top 50 Companies that Care
, and are on on Fortune's Change the World
list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars
in FY19. We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Please note: Expected salary between $70,000-$120,000 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.