When you work at Nasdaq, you're working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we're all valued for our unique perspectives.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more efficiently and successfully by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we're committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking which is vital for our business and our clients. What We Offer
Reporting to the Global Head of Solution Specialists, this highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys creating and delivering tailormade presentations to key decision-makers (senior leadership, C-level) as well as mid-tier associates and has a proven track record to read an audience and build trust, confidence, and credibility among strategic partners and prospective clients. Our Solution Specialists act as eVestment's top promoters by actively showcasing and selling our products to the broader community within the APAC region, while coordinating these efforts with eVestment's regional Sales Representatives and Client Success Managers.
The Sales Support Specialist
is an expert in eVestment's Asset Manager and Asset Owner solutions and is expected to design tailored business cases for prospects, demonstrating and quantifying the value of working with eVestment. You are relied upon for outstanding technical knowledge and will educate and update the regional Sales Representatives and Client Success Managers with sufficient product knowledge to assist in the overall sales and post-sales efforts. You will also actively contribute to marketing, product development, and strategy for eVestment's Asset Manager and Asset Owner solutions.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn and grow and rewards with a global impact we create.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package, incredible private health insurance, employee stock purchase plan, a global mentoring program, counseling through our Employee Assistance Program, gym sponsorship and more. What You Will Do
What We Expect
- Having in-depth expertise, use skills to contribute to resolutions on critical issues and design matters
- Contribute to issues that impact design success, products or technologies, build formal networks with key decision makers
- Act independently to determine objectives and approaches to critical assignments, serves as a mentor to others and advocate best practices
- Prepare and deliver tailored presentations to prospects and clients every day
- Partner with the Sales team to identify, develop and close new business opportunities
- Work closely with Client Success Managers through the onboarding of new clients and post-sale engagements to improve client retention
- Participate in conferences and client events to promote eVestment's portfolio of solutions
- Travel within the APAC region for key prospect and client meetings as needed
- Work with product and strategy teams to enhance solution design and value proposition
- Offer product knowledge and expertise to the overall organization
What Would Be Helpful
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related area such as Finance, Business, or Mathematics
- At least 5 years of direct sales or technical sales experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding customer management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or FinTech industry
- Willingness travel (domestic and international)
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint
Does It Sound Like You?
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean
- Shown experience working with subscription-based technology, SaaS, or at an asset management or investment consulting company
- A CFA qualification or a finance-related postgraduate degree
Please follow through by clicking the "Apply" link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please visit our website and social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture and where a career at Nasdaq can take you.
We are open to candidates based in Hong Kong, Singapore, or Sydney.
Our work arrangement is hybrid. You will be coming into the office just 2 days per week. Come as You Are Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.