Job Description Role: ( JOB SUMMARY)
This role is responsible for working with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process for a diverse range of products or services. Key activities include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with strategic guidance, innovative solutions and product overviews. Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Drive the development of new business whilst maintain the existing revenue base, within the assigned territories and/or sectors.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with solution specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with product management and strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problem and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on relative revenue opportunities
- Coordinate responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Provide accurate forecasts and revenue pipeline information to management.
- Position requires t ravel (approximately 10% to 20% of your time).
- Bachelor's Degree within Business, Finance or another relevant discipline
- 1-3 years' experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles, with a focus on Non-FI market segments being desirable.
- Experience servicing credit/supplier/compliance functions would be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of data driven and SaaS solutions, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.