Sales Manager - Australia/NZ
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 20 May 19
Sales Manager - Australia/NZ
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
This is a multi-product sales role that calls for a strong understanding of software sales with in the financial markets, demonstrating a strong ability to learn, plan and problem solve. You will be expected to develop new business opportunities, support new and existing clients for the Securities Finance, Collateral Management, and compliance software within the Australian and New Zealand banking space. An understanding of trading book risk is required but not essential.
The Sales Manager can be based in Melbourne / Sydney and report to the Capital Markets Sales Director. You will be responsible for sales across Australia and New Zealand.
What you will be doing:
- Formulating and agreeing a business plan for the region with the Sales Director.
- Generating new business sales revenue on a consistent basis against agreed targets.
- Own responsibility for driving the sales cycle with the objective to win new business, including:
- Responding to RFPs.
- Organizing customer demonstrations & presentations.
- Proposal creation & presentation.
- Preparing, negotiating and closing contracts.
- Managing existing account relationships and growing revenues from those customers.
- Working closely with the management of other FIS divisions to generate additional revenue opportunities.
- Maintaining sales activity in the FIS Sales CRM (Dynamics).
- Maintain product and industry expertise in Collateral Management, and compliance software to generate and exceed budgeted Sales targets.
- Develop and deliver outstanding presentations and demonstrations and provide coverage at client events.
- Liaising with the product management team to identify new product initiatives and partnership opportunities, based on market intelligence.
- Maintain in depth awareness of market and industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives; understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, read trade and industry journals to keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
- Results-driven personality, with energy, commitment and a strong drive to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a pleasant disposition.
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact well with senior management is advantageous.
- Confident, independent and mature, to handle difficult customers and issues swiftly.
- Creative in developing solutions.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Ability to travel across Australia / New Zealand.
- Candidate should possess solid sales track record in the selling Software, Professional Services across the Financial Services.
- Experience working in Collateral Management, and compliance software is highly regarded.
- Broad based experience with a financial software solution vendor.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Australian & New Zealand market is a plus.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A competitive salary.
- A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.