Sales Development Representative - KYC Sales
Job Description Department
At Moody's Analytics Know Your Customer (KYC) / Know Your Supplier (KYS), we solve problems that matter. We are a cross-functional team of sales and marketing, technology and product professionals who are all passionate about preventing criminal infiltration of the world's financial system and bringing transparency to global supply chains by detecting fraud, terrorism, human trafficking, and other criminal threats.
We combine the agility, passion, and dynamism of a startup with the strong positioning and stability of an established institution, providing our people with dynamic career paths and mobility options across the globe, all while having access to the entire Moody's network. We empower our people and are committed to helping them reach their goals. Role/Responsibilities
a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales professional for further development and closure
- Perform introductory online demos to prospects and educate them on the benefits of Moody's Compliance solutions
- Design and deploy focused sales campaigns aimed at expanding Moody's presence and brand in specific market niches
- Conduct research to develop target account contact information and account intelligence to generate an understanding of customer needs and requirements that can inform sales prospecting and/or marketing program strategies
- Utilise CRM software to track and measure all sales activities
- Support the Sales teams with client queries and occasional client meetings with the Sales Reps
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in a sales / new business development or Account Management position
- Comfortable on the phone and managing objections
- Clear written communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to multi-task and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.