At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. What you will be responsible for:
The Sales Administrator/Coordinator will perform a variety of sales support activities and administrative duties which may be complex in nature in support of the Sales & Relationship Management & Marketing teams in Melbourne and Sydney offices. What you will be responsible for :
- Perform a variety of administrative duties which may be complex in nature to assist Country Head/Senior Managing Director - Sales & RM (including but not limited to calendar management, travel expenses, team building activities and MFS Flex arrangements, etc.) Communicates messages efficiently and check emails and update appointments regularly on the calendar throughout the working day.
- Assists in leave management, sales training and internal/external conference (including updating the compliance training record) of the Sales & Relationship and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for processing the client related expenses of the Sales & Relationship Management and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for booking international/domestic travel, hotel, restaurant, courier and visa arrangement. Assists in all logistics regarding business trips (including itinerary background information, etc.) and conferences. Anticipate client and sales people's needs.
- Coordinates mainly the wholesale client review meetings, sales meetings and scheduling sales road show meetings for wholesale client meetings, including the draft of prep notes and provides back-up to the institutional sales support role.
- Organizes, chairs and keeps minutes of regular team fortnightly meetings.
- Coordinates and scheduling sales team offshore meetings.
- Acts as the liaison to obtain appropriate Compliance and Legal pre-clearance approvals on all gifts and entertainments and other relevant requirements in accordance to the policy for all wholesale client and prospect meetings.
- Assists in specialized projects, such as CRM update, which may require knowledge or understanding of department operations, particularly in relation to wholesale clients and prospects.
- Assists in the coordination of booking interview dates and scheduling of new hire onboarding meetings.
- Composes, types, edits, proofreads and checks reports, letters and other documents which may be complex or confidential in nature.
- Work in conjunction with the Office Assistant to ensure smooth and efficient office operations.
- Performs additional administrative duties as required.
- Associates' Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in administration/coordination is preferred but it is not a pre-requisite.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Access
- Able to work within and enjoy a team environment
#LI-HYBRID What we offer:
At MFS, we view our employees as family - and like you, we want our family happy and healthy. That's why we provide competitive benefits programs and family-friendly policies which support the work-life balance needs of our employees.
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.