- Sydney CBD
- Jan 13, 2022
SQL skills help data experts maintain, create and retrieve information from relational databases, which separate data into columns and rows. Job Description
* Expert in SQL Development
* Good knowledge of database concepts, schemas and table design
* Must be able to perform Analysis Designing, coding, testing, and deploying data transformations for core datasets relied on by the team
* SQL Script Analysis to understand the business logic
* Must have good hands-on experience on writing PL/SQL
* Exposure to Testing Exposure to DevOps tools and techniques
* Exposure to modern software development techniques such as test-driven development and continuous delivery
* Good communication skills and experience collaborating with other team members.
* A track record of delivering software to high quality standards including deployment and ongoing support.
* Exposure to waterfall and agile software engineering practices with a passion for continuous improvement
* Experienced in GIT Good to Have
* Knowledge on cloud technologies positioned for a large enterprise
* Azure background About Us
* Our company values enthusiasm, passion and ambition.
We are a team of over 2K talented people working together to make a
positive difference and deliver exceptional experiences for our customers.
* You'll be working among the very best in the wealth management industry, and we only hire people who are great at what they do and strive to become even better.
* Our commitment to development means there are no boundaries
as to where your talent and skills will take you. Whether you're passionate for
customer service, driven by analytics and insights, a marketing whiz, or an
expert fund administrator, working with us will allow you to thrive and reach
your full potential.
* We celebrate uniqueness, champion individuality, and encourage
diverse opinions. Our is place where you can be you, to be your best