SAP Functional Consultant - Finance
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities SAP Functional Consultant - Finance
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your experience to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals. As a member of our SAP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools.
At IBM you'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills. We would like you to have a solid SAP Finance & Costing background with at least 4 full implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong end-to-end project experience that encompasses process design, planning, management, and execution of the build through to go-live is also a must. Experience implementing systems based on a templated solution will be highly valued. Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP implementation experience, including at least 4 full end-to end project lifecycles, including instances where the candidate has led the FICO stream.
- Strong knowledge of the SAP Finance domain and general knowledge of other SAP modules.
- Ability to do FITGAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects
- Customization experience of SAP Finance Solution and understanding of core data structures and data flows.
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to be able to plan and manage own workload (self-directing) with minimal. oversight, escalating where necessary to address potential risks or resolve issues.
- Experience implementing SAP into the FMCPG industry is valued.
- Has implemented globally designed template solutions into a regional (subsidiary) market.
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant.
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise