See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity for a Risk Consulting Manager to join an international consulting brand. Your new company
With a rapidly growing Sydney team, this international consulting-based firm is looking for strong risk consulting Manager's to work and lead risk and compliance related projects across banking, insurance and capital markets. This is a great opportunity for a Risk manager to diversify their skill set, manage high performing teams and work closely with experienced stakeholders. Your new role
As a Risk Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture through project-based work as well as;
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with clients and contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls.
- Conduct and review control testing.
- Ensure the operational and compliance risk management frameworks are operating effectively across the 3 lines of defence.
- Providing risk and compliance advice and training to the business (clients).
- Support the wider risk management team in governance and reporting.
- Oversee and manage junior staff.
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience working in Operational Risk Management.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the desire to manage high performing teams.
- Strong experience of Banking/Financial services (consulting background desirable).
This is a great opportunity to work with an international brand and assist the rapidly growing Sydney team. With operations across 25 countries, you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced and innovative professionals. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects providing diversity in work and enabling you to build a variety of new skills. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508