At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course, flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
As part of Aon ' s Human Capital Services team specifically the Rewards Solutions team, y ou will be responsible for the strategy development and commercial aspects of an industry specific survey portfolio. Along with this, you will manage relationships with key industry clients and develop your industry knowledge as the go-to data related expert in the industry.
- Client relationship management with key industry clients to ensure retention targets are met
- Identifies key prospective clients for specific data products. Works with Commercial and Marketing teams to plan campaigns to attract prospects
- Development of strategic plans for the industry specific portfolio of survey products, in conjunction with the industry lead working with Client Operations, Data Operations and Commercial team colleagues in executing the strategies. Does research to help understand the full market opportunity, tiers client prospects and manages any applicable sales channel
- Interacting with client base and transacting on tactical questions, become the go-to person in an industry sector and develop a level of influence on project and product timelines, project methodologies and junior colleagues
- Tertiary Qualified to minimum Bachelor level (BA BCom BC s)
- Experience in product management / development preferred but not essential
- 3-5 years' experience in a Rewards or Human Capital related role preferred but not essential
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized, with sound project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to quickly and competently build relationships
- An understanding of the Financial Services sector an advantage
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks. Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au