See job description for details
A fantastic opportunity to be a Relationship Manager to HNW clients for a reputable global bank. Your new company
This organisation is looking to appoint a Relationship Manager to join their team in the Sydney CBD. They have a large portfolio of High-Net-Worth Clients and want someone to come in and help drive growth within that space. They also offer a great bonus structure and opportunities to move up within the company. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Growing and managing a portfolio of sophisticated clients to deliver exceptional support and advice.
- You will be knowledgeable across a range of products provided by the organisation such as Equities and FX Bonds.
- Develop and maintain highly productive business relationships and ensure the highest level of service is delivered. These relationships will be across both internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing new business from the external and internal referral network
What you'll get in return
- RG146 and Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, securities, FX & Derivatives
- A proven track record in Relationship management and experience in an RM role is essential
- A genuine interest in financial markets, wealth management and relationship building
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well individually and in a team
You will be advising to a sophisticated client base and working with high end stakeholders within the organisation. You will be working within a very experienced, focussed team and stepping into an organisation with exceptional opportunity for career progression. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Annabel Bassil on Annabel.Bassil@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on 02 9249 2231 LHS 297508