Relationship Manager - NSW
A Relationship Manager's (RM) primary responsibility is to establish and proactively manage a portfolio of approximately 120 affluent, high net worth relationships within our 'CitiGold ' segment (clients with approximately $250M - $1MM FUM).
You will do this by building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring your clients receive expert services on Citi's investment, wealth management and treasury products. Critical to your success you will need to have the ability to acquire new investment clients, deepen your client relationships by owning and responding to your clients' complex needs.
Leveraging its capabilities as a global bank, Citi Australia is repositioning its wealth management business to focus on meeting the needs of High Net Wealth (HNW) clients. Your responsibility includes:
To be successful, you need to have the following attributes:
- Proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
- Cross-sell and up-sell the client portfolio through the provision of both Wholesale transactions and general financial advice, with a focus on affluent, high net worth clients.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities by completing an Investor Questionnaire and meeting those needs through the sale of appropriate financial products or referring opportunities to the appropriate specialists
- Meet assigned referral, balance sheet growth and activity targets in line with current scorecard
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior Citibank experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Ensure up to date knowledge of latest regulations in the finance industry ensuring a proactive approach to understanding current market activities and developments
- Maintain a high standard of compliance and control to ensure accurate and error free as well as reducing and minimizing critical errors and write offs.
- Adhere to all applicable requirements established by Citi to ensure they are fully committed to its AML/CTF and/or sanctions compliance responsibilities as set out in the relevant Citi Global, Regional and/or Australian AML/CTF and/or Sanctions Policies, Procedures, Standards, Directives and Programs.
- RG146 (Highly desirable)
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Strong sales ability and methodology
- Strong interest in investment market
- Financial services industry experience
- Extensive knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in client acquisition and sales
- Deep understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime
- Language skills (Mandarin is highly desirable but not essential)
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting