Marsh Description: We're Recovre
Our mission is to protect and promote possibility - for everyone. We're driven to make a real impact, operate with trust and respect the diverse perspectives of our team in everything we do. We care about helping people thrive every day. Its life-changing stuff.
Our team values building human relationships and connections beyond rehabilitation. From injury prevention to health promotion and on to rehabilitation - we are committed to helping our clients reach exceptional health outcomes and are proud to make a difference by helping Australians to thrive every day.
Recovre's Rehabilitation Consultants are the experts at intervention and their impeccable influencing skills empower clients to be the hero of their own story. They do what it takes to help clients to be safe, healthy, and productive at work. Responsibilities:
Day-to-day this might include:
- Building trust with your client, and a collaborative partnership with all stakeholders
- Identifying the hurdles to return to work following illness or injury. We collaborate to problem solve, plan and achieve safe and sustainable recovery and return to work and independence
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team and sharing your expertise with others
- Senior Rehabilitation Consultants contribute to the continuing evolution of our services through our Centres of Excellence
Diverse work to keep it interesting:
- Conducting thorough assessments, including Vocational, Pre-Employment, Activities of Daily Living, Workplace and Ergonomic
- Case management and reporting
- Travel to clients, flexible work-from-home and office base
What you need to have: You have life-changing skills and are qualified as:
- All your skills and expertise are valued and used to solve problems for clients
- From Manual Handling Training to Outsourced Return to Work leadership, from Career Transition services to EAP and Mediation, from Physical, Social, Mental & Financial wellbeing coaching and all Vocational Rehabilitation services in between - Recovre will have the right challenge for you
- Through being part of Marsh McLennan we bring the best of global practice in people risk management to the Australian market - through you!
- Occupational Therapist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Osteopath (post 2016)
To be a Rehabilitation Consultant, you'll also need registration, or the ability to acquire registration (with our support!) for one of the following:
- ESSA accreditation (AEP)
If you can live Recovre's mission, you are welcome - whether 20 years of experience and looking to diversify your career, or just starting out as a new graduate and passionate about changing lives, or anywhere in between, Recovre is excited to welcome you. Unlock Your Possibility
At Recovre, you have the have opportunity to build your career - your way. Backed by Mercer Marsh Benefits and a supportive team culture, we believe that Recovre is reaching its full potential only when our people are reaching theirs.
Joining us means taking a meaningful step towards unlocking your own possibility. What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- With a team of 280 Allied Health professionals across Australia, you join a significant collegiate and specialty network to celebrate your successes with at the end of the day
- We are part of Marsh McLennan, the global leader in risk, strategy and people
- We have 28 national offices - we will support you to transfer, live and work where the adventure of your life takes you
Are you Ready to Join?
- Work that works for you - we offer flexible full and part time work around your life
- Work the way you choose - flexible delivery, on the road, work from home and state of the art office/clinical space (Metro)
- Equity for all - male, female and non-binary colleagues are equal and at Recovre and within Marsh, we are committed to no gender pay gap
- Your success is important to us - whether you are new to Vocational Rehabilitation, or just new to Recovre, your onboarding will get you confident and creating change like an expert
- Your health is everything - that's why you will have access to EAP, Salary Continuance protection, flu vaccinations and reimbursed use of your personal vehicle (so you can keep it roadworthy!) and use of our pool cars
- You have the chance to SHINE - If you choose to do more, you get to share in your hard work. In times when you go the extra mile, we share the additional revenue with you via SHINE - our bonus program
Applications can be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal & bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office. All Marsh McLennan colleagues are expected to be in their local office or working onsite with clients at least three days per week. Office-based teams will identify at least one "anchor day" per week on which their full team will be together in person.
Marsh is proud to be an accredited Family Friendly Workplace www.familyfriendlyworkplaces.com, and a Work 180 endorsed employer. For information on the benefits and policies at Marsh visit www.work180.com and search "Marsh" under endorsed employers.
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.