Regulatory Reporting Manager
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property. See yourself in our team
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group's regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group's banking license.
The team adds value through:
Do work that matters
- Delivering Regulatory and Compliance, Capital and Risk reporting as well as Projects, Technology, Controls and Governance
- Assisting with strategic Risk and Technology transformation and uplift projects through BU engagement and working with new technologies and platforms
- Compliance with and implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Provision of data and information, as and when requested, to the regulators and the use of analytics and automation
- Responsible for quality reporting to meet the needs of APRA and other regulatory bodies, which support the Group's banking license
- Fostering a diverse, inclusive and high performance culture
- Contributing significantly to the vision and strategy for the Regulatory Reporting team
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across the Group as well as APRA and PwC
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS
- Assisting in preparation of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met
- Active involvement in integration projects involving new technologies and platforms (i.e. systems upgrades), including transition of regulatory returns onto AXIOM
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies and develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units
- Helping run the month end process of generating and scrutinizing product level Exposures and RWA through the Risk Treasury Finance data warehouse and optimising capital through initiatives to validate capital treatment with internal stakeholders including Credit Policy
- Promote a high performance culture and providing excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives as well as foster a collaborative team environment with a change mindset
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
- At least 4 years' post qualification experience in a finance or accounting role with experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills and working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Risk mindset with an understanding of Regulatory Reporting or the Prudential Standards desirable
- Business partnering skills liaising who can actively build relationships within and across business streams, functional areas and regions
- Empowering others to take actions that support the transformation the finance function and the Group's vision and values
- Customer focused and outcome driven and drives an organisational culture that values customers and delivers customer satisfaction
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 03/07/2021