See job description for details
Recruitment Manager, Permanent position based in Sydney inner west, $120,000+Super, flex working from home Your new company
Due to growth, this company are looking to create a full management team within their HR function. They are currently looking for a recruitment manager to help deliver strategic recruitment programs across the wider business. Your new role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for a team of recruiters, you will lead and manage the recruitment function of this industrial organisation. You will design and develop recruitment strategies based around customer service excellence, Diversity & Inclusion, amongst other things. Based in Sydney's inner west with a salary of $120,000+Super.
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and lead a high performing team ensuring business objectives are achieved
- Lead the strategic approach to talent acquisition across the enterprise
- Develop performance development plans and conduct regular appraisals with individuals
- Provide coaching, support and direction to the team
- Partnering with the Senior Leadership and Executive teams to deliver a bespoke recruitment process across all roles
- Design, track and measure key analytics for reporting
- Create effective contemporary marketing to raise brand awareness
- Implement innovative search and selection strategies
- Coach, develop and partner with Hiring Managers to ensure best outcomes
- Conducting strategic market mapping and talent pipelining
- Management of end to end top talent, executive and senior leadership recruitment
What you'll get in return
- Have a strong background and passion for recruitment
- Ideally have experience with Pageup system
- Managing teams of up to 7
- Facilitate and manage attraction strategy's
- You will have strong stakeholder influencing skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels in an organisation and drive to deliver outcomes.
- Develop and comment on regular reports to the executive leadership team
- Lead and develop projects
- Be passionate, energetic and genuinely care about creating recruitment strategies that will help the organisation deliver the best service to every candidate.
- Experience with volume recruitment, bulk recruitment and problem solving.
You will join an organisation that is going through exciting change and development. You will also receive an attractive salary and be part of a HR team that truly cares about their organisation's people and is always looking at new ways to improve.
What you need to do now
- Professional development $2000.00 per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary of $120,000+Super
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie.email@example.com [mailto:Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508