- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
Sensational opportunity for a talented recruiter looking for an opportunity to work within the technology space.
- Deliver consistent, high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work
- Source and attract top talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager and recruiter experience
- Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of staffing experience in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team including the execution of talent searches
- Proficient in Mandarin
- Technical Recruitment background
- Ideally Tech Client Facing Recruitment background
- Strong sourcing/research background they will be trained in efficient sourcing skills
- High potential, strong aptitude, analytical and interpersonal skills
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity and have a knack for sourcing and attracting top talent apply now!
Please note that you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.