- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
Our client is a is a rapidly growing organisation that strives to maintain a friendly, professional approach where initiative and autonomy are encouraged. Join an enviroment that fosters open communications, team work, diversitty and comitment to the delivery and development of their services.
- Writing and advertising positions.
- Candidate management through a company specific jobs board.
- Recruitment and selection of candidates.
- References according to standards.
- Process contracts of employment and employment packs
- On-boarding and Induction of new employees
- Work with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Complete accurate recruitment reporting to ensure compliance and monitor trends across the NSW business.
The Right Candidate
- 1+ years of experience as a recrutiment consultant (internal or agency)
- Experience working with an online talent management system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management skills.
- demonstrated ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage and nurture relationships within the business.
- Resourcerers with 1 +year experience will be taken into consideration given they have experience working in a high volume enviroment and are proactive thinkers, ready to take their next challenge.
Does it sount like you?
We would love to hear from you! Click apply on the link provided and submit your resume on a word format, for a confidential discussion, please call Andrea Beltran @ Kelly Services on 02 9246 6080. We thank you all for your interest and due to teh anture of the role, only successful candidates will be contacted.