More autonomy, fewer barriers
This specialist Raised Floor Planner contract role based in Bella Vista will offer the convenience of living and working close to home. This contract is offered for a period of 2 years.
We operate in a culture of collaboration and open communication. We're a diverse team with strong communities and a values-driven culture. Feel the personal and professional satisfaction in knowing your talents are respected and your work is appreciated.
You can feel the satisfaction in knowing the quality and integrity of your work is not impacted by commercial distractions. Top Level Responsibilities
Scope of Accountability
- Provide detailed planning proposal for equipment installation or de-installation in the Controlled Environments. This includes identification and coordination of works required by Workplace Team.
- Support the effective utilisation of floor space & capacity.
- Provide Controlled Environment reporting.
- Maintain the accuracy of the data contained in the Cormant DCIM tool.
- Provide input into innovative solutions regarding capacity and location of equipment.
- Assist in maintaining the Controlled Environment Master Plan.
- Conduct book to floor audits.
- Responsible for alignment of IT equipment architectural plans with the sites.
- Maintain the accuracy of data within the DCIM tool.
- Engaged as a professional who advises others and works with team members to articulate, compare, and implement solutions and alternative approaches based upon project management principles. Team members might include customer, supplier, and other staff.
- Negotiates effectively with team members to understand the team's goals, work content and schedules.
- Clearly communicates results to immediate management / project manager.
- Establishes and maintains clear mechanisms to communicate project status and change with the project team and other staff.
- Must be able to effectively communicate resource needs and project issues with management / project management.
- Recognises and articulates problems related to the project / segment of the project.
- Applies creativity and judgment in development of solutions or deliverable objectives.
- As appropriate, challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement.
We can offer sponsorship for NV1. Be More
- Qualified Raised Floor Planner with extensive experience with Cormant, or another Enterprise Grade industry recognised DCIM planning tool.
Working for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the people of Australia, we can offer development and career opportunities in a collaborative environment that supports your growth, wellbeing and promotes flexibility. Your individual growth and success drives the Bank forward as an organisation. Be more means you can do more, for yourself and for Australia. Why RBA?
Through the pursuit of national economic policy objectives and associated activities in financial markets and banking, the RBA makes an important contribution to the Australian economy. We also issue Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system, all of which contribute to the welfare of the Australian people.
Made up of specialists across a wide range of fields, our people have a critical role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting capacity. As a values driven organisation, our people conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, while striving for excellence in the work they perform and the outcomes they achieve. We encourage intelligent inquiry and we treat one another with respect, while promoting the public interest through our efforts.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
Few places give you the balance of professional challenge and a management culture that not only supports but encourages you to live a full life outside of work and be more.
Application Close :
March 12, 2024