RPA & Lean Specialist
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Mar 18
Can you design best-in-class process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale transformation programs across UBS. The business solution design specialist is an important part of business optimization processes by designing solutions that can significantly improve client and employee experience as well as increase straight-through processing.
We're looking for someone who can:
– collaborate actively with process analysts and partner with business engagement leads to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
– co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state digital solution
– provide expertise in defining the best solution options for any given opportunity
– support business case development by identifying opportunities and building business cases
– troubleshoot and manage problem solving during the solution build and test phases
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Sitting within Group Operations, you will be working as part of the Service Delivery Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced operations and change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
Your experience and skills
– an academic degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in below fields
– experience with configuring/coding Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero OpenSpan) - Automation Anywhere experience strongly preferred
– Lean Expert and/or Lean Six Sigma experience – formal certification is a plus
– experience in designing and executing successful process optimization and change management projects
– competent at VBA/Macro design
– experience designing KPIs and Data Capability is a plus
– good understanding of operational processes within the financial industry
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and from different cultures to help them achieve their goals
– a multitasker, team player and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– highly organized, self-sufficient and proactive
– passionate about operational excellence
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– fluent in English both oral and written
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.