About the Opportunity:
Aon's Assessment Solutions practice (part of Aon's Human Capital Solutions group) is looking for a Psychology Graduate to join our Sydney-based team.
If you are a recent graduate (or in the process of completing your post-graduate studies) and interested in a career in organisational psychology, then you are halfway to a great new job opportunity! About the Role:
- Aon's Assessment Solutions provide industry-leading online assessments and virtual solutions for talent attraction, selection, management and development. We undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries.
- In this entry-level role, you will work alongside our experienced team of psychologists and assist with a wide range of activities and projects including:
- Co-ordination of selection and development projects for external client groups
- Supporting clients in the use of psychometric assessments
- Client relationship / account management
- Participation in conferences and industry events.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Graduate looking to take the first step into an organisational psychology career.
- The ideal candidate must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Provisional Registration or eligibility to obtain registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to plan, organise and execute work independently and efficient
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- A tech savvy approach and comfort in working with various online platforms
- A strong customer-focus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
- Opportunities to learn and develop in a dynamic working environment
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team culture
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.