See yourself in our team
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- You have an absolute passion to deliver the best experiences for customers
- We are a team of big thinkers, defining the future of banking
- Together, we will support more Australians into their homes
The Home Buying team is responsible for end-to-end management of the Banks Home Loan business including distribution through proprietary and third-party channels, acquisition, retention, customer experience, risk, project and continuous improvement.
The Home Buying Apply with Ease Crew exists to guide Australians with the easiest and fastest home loan application experience in market, reimagining the end-to-end to give customers confidence to secure their dream home. The Seamless App Capture Squad, specifically, is focussed on creating a seamless application journey in the customers channel of choice. Working to reduce the time required and effort needed to complete their application.
We are passionate, dynamic and customer obsessed! We welcome diverse viewpoints and seek these out in delivering customer value. We are a passionate and dynamic team who want to re-imagine 'what's possible' and make all our decisions with a customer-obsessed lens! We welcome diverse viewpoints, innovative thinking, and an eagerness to get things done. Do work that matters
You will report to the Product Owner, Seamless App Capture Squad, for your day-to-day delivery and a Chapter Lead to support with your performance and career development. As a Product Manager, you will build and implement a simple manual verification process which uses available data and easy processes to allow staff of any level to complete it. You will guide an Agile, autonomous, cross-functional team to deliver new and enhanced innovations and customer experiences across our Digital and Technology Home buying crew.
You will move forward with less-than-perfect information, confidently address stakeholder questions and concerns, and possess the ability to accurately evaluate ambiguous situations to reach informed decisions. You will have the ability to resolve complex issues by first having a clear understanding of the problem, and then using effective strategies and techniques to generate appropriate solutions. Key Responsibilities
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Monitor the product marketplace, trends and direct competitors making recommendations for product enhancements and/or new offerings.
- Identify, develop and refine customer propositions, through analysing customer breakpoints, Voice of Customer feedback and opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage customer centred design thinking and customer impact analysis into product process development and uplift.
- Assess and leverage key product performance insights including financial, business and customer experience, to influence key decisions and prioritise change.
- Manage complex product enquiries and complaints, creating internal communications and training where required.
- Stay abreast of the regulatory environment the product operates within, and execute regulatory changes where required.
- Manage operational risk incidents and issues relating to the product, uplifting and implementing controls where required.
- Manage product change initiatives to continuously improve the product offering and processes, enhancing customer outcomes and value.
- Build and maintain relationships with key technical stakeholders across frontline, technology, risk and operations.
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the product, including updating features, policies, terms and conditions, pricing, profit and loss statements, customer retention and remediation, and the overall process chain.
- Experience working in an agile environment as a Product Manager, especially within Financial services.
- Understanding of the home loan process.
- Experience in delivering complex digital products and services and prioritising accordingly
- Exceptional stakeholder/supplier engagement skills including presentation skills, communication, negotiation and influencing capability at a senior leadership level with a proven record of managing the needs of varied business stakeholders
- Experience with building product roadmap/s
- Knowledge of operations and compliance risk management or frameworks
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Experience with effective planning and the ability to contribute to tactical and strategic planning in support of a business plan
- Experience in the home ownership domain is desirable
- Risk Mindset: All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 22/02/2024