Principal Business & Technical Consultant
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Avaloq Australia Services Organization is responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to our clients on their Avaloq related initiatives. We are looking for people who are driven and ambitious, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq Australia.
As a Business & Technical Consultant at Avaloq, you will have the chance to establish a varied career in consultancy and/or project management by working for one of the leading providers of FinTech solutions to wealth managers and banks.
Solution Design & Implementation:
- Advise on the best way to use the Avaloq Platform and support its implementation for various customers
- Act as an interface between customer business requirements and Avaloq Australian Master
- Work on-site with Business personnel of the bank and within project teams
- Configure & Parameterize the Avaloq Platform
- Design concepts, processes, use cases, test cases / data migration concepts
- Drive outcome-based workshops with clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practice
- Lead small technical and business-related projects
- Perform defined stream lead duties on customer projects / implementation of modules
- Supports sales presentation and present them in internal and external workshops
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of Avaloq Australian Master and related tools
- Work independently, with guidance in more complex situations
- Control delivered quality and review parameterisation code.
Client Relationships :
Support the project managers/account managers in maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers. You should be able to lead through influence to align all stakeholders, internal and external, to achieve the desired outcomes.
The role will not have any direct people management responsibilities; however, it is expected that you develop expertise in multiple areas across Avaloq applications and coach your peers and juniors on those areas.
What you need
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or a similar education background
- 8+ Years of Avaloq Experience
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual design skills reinforced by a structured problem-solving approach
- Good teamwork ability and communication skills
- High client orientation
- Ability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging, fast paced and complex environment
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience in Technology-related or Business-related change projects
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.