About the Opportunity:
- Rare opportunity to join successful Commercial Placement team at Aon
- Clear career pathway and multinational opportunities
- Sydney based but could be located at other Aon offices eg Paramatta or Newcastle
The Commercial Placement team is a National team comprised of Brokers directly supporting Aon's Commercial Division. As Placement Executive, You will play a key role in developing innovative insurance solutions for clients at middle market level and large single placements for Commercial clients encompassing company & agency markets Your responsibilities:
- Work with the Commercial team and broking colleagues to develop and implement innovative strategies to better respond to evolving client needs on a range of distinct and diverse client portfolios across all product lines, but with a focus on ISR, Liability & Commercial/Heavy products.
- Engaging key stakeholders internally to ensure that the Commercial and Broking brand is held in the highest esteem whilst achieving best in class outcomes for clients.
- Support Commercial colleagues in conducting negotiations with senior underwriters and executives within the carriers.
- Support Commercial colleagues to prepare underwriting submissions and the creation of Request for Proposal documents.
- Participating in the direction and Implementation/execution of our Insurer Engagement strategy.
- Supporting the Commercial team on hard to place accounts and providing both technical and placement guidance on a case by case basis.
- An in-depth understanding of Insurance products and policy wordings, from either a broking or underwriting background.
- A high degree of Insurance acumen and the ability to think objectively on complex matters.
- An ability to adapt to ever-changing and fluid environment.
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations on solutions that are consistent with the goals set by the various business leaders.
- An ability to articulate why we have a go-to market strategy and what it should look like
- Tier 1 Qualification or Similar
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.