See job description for details
Part time HR Manager needed for new start up role - amazing small business in Sydney with high growth for 2022Your new company
An innovative high grown consultancy firm in Sydney is embracing 2022 with significant growth and investment in their people. This is a unique start up opportunity working in a small, entrepreneurial SME style company.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all HR work, full employee life cycle. You will create an HR function and build and create. Key areas will include:
- Review and develop all HR policies, processes, and people strategies.
- You will take on responsibility of talent acquisition and onboarding
- Ensure the best possible training and upskilling for all new employees and
- Coordinate development plans and advise on succession planning.
- You will have the potential to develop reward & recognition programs, wellbeing and D&I work
- Drive the culture and develop further Values focused content, EVP development.
- In addition you will take on any HR administration work, reporting and WHS and compliance when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced People & Culture Manager, or HR Business Partner who enjoys working in a small business environment and who has worked in a similar SME style start up role previously.
- You will enjoy variety and being the Go To person for all areas of people programs and advice.
- You must be happy to do the basics as well as the creation and the strategic work as this role is stand alone.
- You will be hands on, be passionate about L&D and have a really forward thinking and inquisitive style.
- You will ideally have worked in a start up role or business before, possibly within a consultancy, technology, white collar, creative or entrepreneurial style environment before and exposure to working closely with a CEO or GM would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is a superb small business that has seen significant growth and success in the past 12 - 18 months. There is a great opportunity for someone to build something from scratch and make the role your own. You will get to work with truly amazing and inspirational leaders and employees. This role offers complete flexibility and part time hours, working from office and office based when needed. Location is Sydney CBD area. Ideally three days a week and can be worked and agreed on with the successful candidate.
Salary is open for the right candidate but this is not a senior strategic role and will include basic administration as well so does not offer an executive style offering.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au stating your availability, hours needed and salary requirements.
The shortlisting will begin mid January 2022 so please bare with us for a response. LHS 297508