Package Consultant - Salesforce - 12 months Fixed Term Hire (Sydney)
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities Package Consultant - Salesforce - 12 months fixed term contract - Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Package Consultant Salesforce
for a 12-month fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
The Digital Transformation team is responsible for helping clients realize their Digital Strategy and Vision. The Package consultant Salesforce has to perform a Business Architect role primarily that focuses on the structural and behaviour-producing aspects of businesses. In this role, your responsibilities include -
- Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
- Responsible to mobilise and orchestrate IBM and third-party experts and communities of practice to provide rigorous conceptual leadership for the projects and ongoing relationships that deliver client business intent.
- Analysing and prescribing coordinated business and technical design decisions to deliver the promised value through holistic views and models by assessing dependencies, stakeholder impact, and business and technical risk across various business initiatives.
- Responsible to shape execution strategy with client by influencing prioritization of change initiatives in light of what is possible from both a business and technology perspective.
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills -
- Business consulting skills- More than 15+ years of experience in using consulting skills, business knowledge, and SDFC CRM experience to lead business/functional discussion with client and internal teams (design, build, test teams). Assists client in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM applications.
- Excellent history of working with Large Banking and Financial clients in leadership position. More than 5+ experience in Investment Banking is a must.
- Communication/Negotiation-Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
- Problem Solving- Analyse complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions.
- Contribution/Leadership- Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influence's people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives.
- Delivery Leadership- More than 15+ years' experience of leading large offshore teams under Global Delivery Model. Excellent and proven skills in Agile, Scrum and DevOps (shift-left testing) project experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise