Operations Manager, Specialites
This operational management position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of Australia. The role is responsible for providing the management and support necessary to ensure the segment has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and systems in place to operate efficiently and effectively. In addition, responsibility extends to working with key stakeholders to grow the organization and ensure its financial strength The Responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide day-to-day management and support to ensure the segments have the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and systems in place. Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass efficiency, sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and management of all internal and external controls. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company. Where required review and revise controls to ensure ongoing effectiveness.
- Support the segment to ensure the development, communication and implementation of effective operational procedures, growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Demonstrated experience in operational or project management and analysis with previous experience in a similar role
- Skilled in operational management, budgeting, resource development and planning.
- Stakeholder management with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.