This operational management position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of Australia. The role is responsible for providing the management and support necessary to ensure the segment has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and systems in place to operate efficiently and effectively. In addition, responsibility extends to working with key stakeholders to grow the organisation and ensure its financial strength. The Responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide day-to-day management and support to ensure the segments have the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and systems in place. Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass efficiency, sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and management of all internal and external controls. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company. Where required review and revise controls to ensure ongoing effectiveness.
- Support the segment to ensure the development, communication and implementation of effective operational procedures, growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Exceptional stakeholder management through regular and direct contact with stakeholders and internal partners.
- Assist, as required, in producing business cases to ensure segments are resourced to meet operational, sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Leading strategic business and growth initiatives
- Defining, launching, and documenting product functionality, new processes and workflows
- Contributing to Product Management, Sales and Marketing by providing recommendations and guidance to key internal partners
- Displaying client management skills by managing internal and external stakeholders
- Managing business operational performance and targets.
- Conducting strategic analysis, customer/competitor research, and market sizing.
- Developing new business models, defining org structures, and strategic planning
- You will hold a Bachelor's Degree an engineering or business
- 3-5+ years of experience, preferably in business operations in a leading insurance company, high growth technology company and/or at a management consulting firm.
- Demonstrated project management skills from concept to execution, prioritizing high impact activities and keeping projects moving forward driven by deadlines and performance.
- Stakeholder maangement skilsls wiht an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Domain expertise in insurance preferred
- Business planning and financial modelling proficiency
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.