Network Service Delivery Consultant–Voice Engineering, AVP/VP
Responsibility and Qualifications
- Contribute to the development and implementation of comprehensive technology solutions in a complex global network environment consisting of 100+ office sites and 300+ client sites distributed throughout North America, Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific
- Leads the development, definition and deployment of enterprise voice network solutions that will meet current requirements and scale in support of future growth. Solutions account for the seamless integration of new products into the network
- Oversees multiple large scale strategic programs to meet business goals. Monitors the progress in achieving anticipated outcomes
- Provide proficiency for the implementation of projects and the support of BAU in the Network environment
- Support the team’s strategy and direction to meet client needs through the understanding of their business.
- Support team development through training and coaching and encourage experiential and other learning opportunities.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with regard to matters of significance, such as service delivery and risk mitigation
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the IT Process, Risk and Control framework, including the identification and management of associated risks
- Responsible for maintaining effective internal controls and implementing corrective actions to address any process and control deficiencies
- Configure, manage and deploy enhancements to the Corporate Voice networks in support of Client, Business Unit and Infrastructure objectives
- Manage product lifecycles for voice platforms
- Provide escalation support and advance troubleshooting of critical issues on voice platforms
- Manage and govern support vendors for continued service improvement
- Enhance network service offerings through application of emerging technologies and industry best practices
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives
The candidate must have very strong oral and written communication skills in English. They must be comfortable working with executive-level staff throughout the full life-cycle of network engineering projects. S/He must demonstrate the ability to assess business requirements and define technological and secure solutions that will meet current requirements and scale in support of future growth. S/He must be a team player and equally comfortable in both mentoring and peer-oriented roles. The candidate should have a "passion" about networks and networking solutions that drives consistent high-quality delivery and business interaction.
- Bachelor's Degree (Concentration in MIS/Engineering preferred)
- 10 years of relevant industry experience (financial industry preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in design, deployment and support of voice platforms
- Experience in engineering, deployment and support of large scale, multisite voice communication systems consisting of 100+ sites and 10,000+ users distributed throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Cisco Certification: CCDP/CCNP/CCIE
- Hands-on experience on voice product and technology including Cisco Communications Manager, NICE call recording, SIP, PSTN, CTI, SBC, Jabber, etc.
- Ability to clearly document deployment designs and related management and support procedure
- Strong vendor management skill
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, …etc.
- CCIE Voice
- Experience on various enterprise voice products such as UC, Call Center, Audio Conferencing, IVR solutions
- Consultative experience in related industry
- Led global voice projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables
- Experience on Telecom Carriers management
- ITIL certified
- Financial services business knowledge, particular prior work experience with financial industries