Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Advisory - Other Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
Sydney/Melbourne - Hybrid/ Full Time - Senior Associate
Our Client and Markets team provides best practice go-to-market expertise, campaign management, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs. We deliver alignment to priority GTM teams, working across multiple programs at once to align with the firm needs, business response and strategy, blending technical skills and strategy to advise our internal functions and teams with spectacular results. And our team is expanding. We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to work in an integrated way with marketing managers to deliver priority marketing programs and campaigns within our vast community of solvers.
Use the know-how you've gained in marketing and communications. With new problems to solve, you'll have plenty of support and opportunities to grow. We work from anywhere, so your strong communication skills and team ethos will get a workout. You'll learn plenty as you provide integrated, end-to-end campaign development from strategy through to execution to help achieve marketing objectives in a workplace that's human-led and tech-enabled.
Day to day, you'll solve problems by delivering integrated traditional and digital marketing campaigns. In our Client and Markets team, you'll also:
- Coordinate and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs to meet agreed deadlines and budget, deliverables and metrics
- Deliver activations at events and conferences
- Support the development and curation of content for owned, internal and external channels including: website, media, client eDM pipeline, social and digital platforms and internal microsite(s)
- Brief and manage internal and external agencies and suppliers including research, communications, copywriting, web, design, social media, events, podcasts, publishers etc.
- Evaluate the success of overall programs and projects (digital or otherwise) through the analysis of various data points to present actionable insights and inform future marketing strategy, operations and tactics
- Develop value propositions and shaping campaign messaging hierarchy in collaboration with Marketing leads and SMEs
- Develop and implement internal communications plans to support campaign awareness and engagement activities with key stakeholder groups within the firm.
- Evolve, enhance and optimise marketing best practices to deliver a superior client experience and create operating efficiencies
Other Relevant Qualifications Required
- Design the campaign journey and contributing to, the go-to-market approach that best meets the marketing program desired outcomes and best practice principles
- Ensure all brand, risk & legal compliance is adhered to
It's time to move forward. And upward.
- Strong digital knowledge and skills across marketing-related platforms, ideally Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CMS platforms.
- A strong, data-driven project manager, who is highly collaborative, builds relationships, with the ability to manage multiple programs of work.
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and commitment to continuous learning and development contribute to the firm's best practice marketing.
- Strong project management experience, including budget management
- Highly analytical and commercially minded with an ability to connect the dots
You want to grow, reach new heights and move up the corporate ladder.
We'll give you a career-boosting role that:
- Helps you learn and grow with our internal Academy, study support, and partnerships with Udemy and Coursera
- Provides strong mentors and plenty of networking opportunities
- Gives you the chance to explore, with overseas secondments and our Together Anywhere policy that lets you work up to 4 weeks from anywhere in Australia
- Helps you prioritise your life outside of work, with lifestyle and wellness stipends up to $500 a year
- Has competitive and transparent salary packages with the opportunity for yearly bonuses and promotions
- Is strong on growth and reward
We're an inclusive bunch, and we try to make life easier - for our clients, our teams and our communities. If you need reasonable adjustments when applying, just let us know.
Mel Taclay is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date