Manager, Analytics and Portfolio Optimisation
Do work that matters
- You are passionate, proactive and display a positive attitude
- We are a values-driven high performing team that aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
- Together we can deliver an exemplary experience for our stakeholders and the Group
As a Manager- Analytics and Portfolio Optimisation, you will join the Data and Decisioning Science team, more specifically within the CBA Home Buying, Advice and Insurance team .
(not home buying insurance)
This role is critical in ensuring CBA Home Buying customer communication across acquisition and retention is effective in identifying the right opportunity and time to engage customers through multi-channel NBCs using our Customer Engagement Engine. We achieve success by working with internal stakeholders to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events through leads and customer contact. See yourself in our team
The portfolio teams within DDS use data-based quantitative techniques, in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing, Product and Digital, to identify and deliver relevant propositions to CBA customers and prospects.
Given the breadth and depth of CBA products and technologies, this role is responsible for ensuring a seamless experience for customers and prospects across all channels.
On a day to day basis, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Utilise product, customer and channel portfolio knowledge and context to design experiments, develop analytics solutions and recommendations for Next Best Conversation (NBCs) to deliver superior customer and business outcome
- Responsible for monitoring NBC performance and following an optimisation strategy and action plan as required to maximise achievement of objectives
- Strategic analysis of below-the-line (BTL) initiatives and presentation of actionable insight and recommendations to business for future BTL marketing activities
- Responsible for reviewing and optimising model utilisation and customer journey to further enhance the NBC performance
- End to end ownership of analytics process to build automated performance monitoring and driver analysis
- Communicate/present recommendations and actionable insights to senior management and colleagues
- Possess exceptional communication, stakeholder engagement and presentation skills with a curious mindset coupled with logical thinking skills
- Display a commercial acumen and can thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Have a demonstrated Analytics background with an excellent understanding of Data
- Possess working knowledge in SQL and/or Python (would be highly regarded)
- Have a tertiary qualification in mathematics, statistics, economics or a scientific discipline. Experience in pricing, credit risk, and customer analytics would be highly regarded
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/07/2021