Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Entrepreneurial & Private Business (EPB) - Private Clients Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary Parramatta, Sydney - Hybrid - Full Time
Our PwC Private Business Tax team helps high-profile companies, large privately-owned organisations, innovative start-ups as well as multinational corporations with spectacular results.
The team builds trusted relationships with businesses in various industries, supporting them in making informed decisions, and complying with income tax obligations.
Our team is expanding and we're looking for a Manager to join our vast community of solvers.
Use the know-how you've gained in Tax. With new problems to solve, you'll have plenty of support and opportunities to grow. You'll find yourself in a culture that values and inspires confidence and client loyalty by demonstrating a deep understanding of our clients, their businesses, and the industries they operate in. You'll learn plenty as you solve problems that are important to our clients everyday, in a workplace that's human-led and tech-enabled. As an expert in tax, within our PwC Private Business Tax team, you'll also use your 4+ years experience in Tax or Business Services, as well as your CA, to:
It's time to move forward. And upward. You want to grow, reach new heights and move up the corporate ladder. We'll give you a career-boosting role that:
- Work with clients across a wide range of industries including property, tech, manufacturing, consumer services, and retail through all stages of their business life cycle including growth and succession/exit, developing solutions for the complex problems that arise in each stage.
- Manage a team of onshore staff and investing in their career development.
- Be part of a team that works on complex corporate tax compliance and consulting advice, domestic tax issues including consolidation and restructuring advice, and involvement in M&A transactions
- Apply practical skills and experience to clients supporting them in making informed decisions, and complying with income tax obligations
- Build on your existing skills and knowledge through participating in both formal and informal training programmes as well as being a member of a collaborative and supportive team focussed on on the job development
- Is strong on growth and reward
- Has competitive and transparent salary packages with the opportunity for yearly bonuses and promotions
- Helps you learn and grow with our internal Academy, study support, and partnerships with Udemy and Coursera
- Provides strong mentors, meaningful work and plenty of networking opportunities
- Gives you the chance to explore, with overseas secondments and our Together Anywhere policy that lets you work up to 4 weeks from anywhere in Australia
- Prioritises new families with 26 weeks of parental leave
We're an inclusive bunch, and we try to make life easier - for our clients, our teams and our communities. If you need reasonable adjustments when applying, just let us know.
As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
0% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date
February 25, 2024