Manager - Platform Solutions Team, Wealth Management
About The Company
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management provides full service to clients investing in global and domestic equities, fixed income, derivatives and broader wealth management services including financial planning, margin lending and managed funds investments. About The Role
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Manager within the Platform Solutions Team, based in Sydney and reporting to the Head of Investment Solutions.
There is significant management focus on providing complete wealth management solutions and empowering our Financial Advisers to provide the best possible solutions to our clients. Morgan Stanley's Global Investment Platform is a key differentiator and a key area of growth and therefore this role is
critical to the firm's future success. Main Responsibilities
• Oversight of internal and external domestic wrap platforms
• Provide product support to Financial Advisors and Client Service Associates
• Creation of Training material and delivery of training
• Product risk oversight with particular focus on the discretionary platform offering
• Competitor analysis and product comparisons
• Monthly dashboard reporting to board level
• Overseeing preparation and maintenance of marketing material and PDS documents.
• Vendor and stakeholder relationship management. Compliance Responsibilities
Ensure the business unit maintains the ethical standards contained in the Company Code of Conduct Ensure the business unit adheres to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements Key Business Relationships
The incumbent will be required to work with stakeholders across the organisation including: Financial Advisers, Marketing, Business Management, Risk Management, Trading, Operations, Management, Legal and Compliance.