Manager - International Tax
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Advisory Team is responsible for providing tax advice to the Group on new or significant transactions, products, changes to taxation law and issues relating to both domestic and international.
In addition, the team provide approvals, support on complex compliance matters and transfer pricing support. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Responsible for completion of the Group's transfer pricing related obligations including country-by-country reporting and documentation preparation;
- Provide international tax and transfer pricing advice to key departments and internal stakeholders;
- Oversight of the tax obligations relating to offshore jurisdictions including regular liaison with offshore CFOs and contribution to advice for transactions affecting the offshore jurisdiction;
- Contribution to compliance with overall tax obligations for the Group including in relation to controlled foreign companies and offshore branches; and
- Assist the team in improving processes including implementing new tax technology solutions;
- Support business teams within the Group with tax queries and advice in relation to changes in tax law;
- Support with managing tax risks across the business in accordance with the Group's governance framework;
- Liaising with the ATO on pre-lodgement reviews, risk reviews, information requests or other informal communications;
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Experience gained in a chartered accounting, legal, or corporate tax division.
- Strong knowledge of international tax and transfer pricing;
- Well-developed research, analytical and communication skills;
- High proficiency with tax technology platforms and extracting and manipulating data;
- Strong collaborator and able to work independently;
- Ability to help improve processes.
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 06/05/2021