Job Description What we are looking for:
Are you an Audit Senior or Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager looking to upgrade to a growing entrepreneurial practice where you can carry out a high profile and varied role. Are you keen to work on a mixed portfolio of clients ranging from starts-ups and not-for-profit entities through to multinational and ASX listed organisations in sectors such as technology, property, retail, renewable energy and education.
Crowe Sydney is looking to recruit an ambitious new Audit Manager, to join the team, reporting directly to Senior Manager and Partner level. Our ideal candidate will be:
Fully qualified with up to 2 years PQE and competent in all aspects of audit work, including:
- Managing audit assignments, liaising directly with Managers and Partners to ensure the smooth running of assignments, and keeping all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Liaising directly with clients throughout engagements to ensure outstanding client service is provided, ensuring that positive and professional relations are maintained while managing the effective completion of work assignments
- Completing complex aspects of audit work, including preparing the final output for engagements.
- Supporting audit team members with their learning and development, co-ordinating work assignments, providing advice and performance feedback in a constructive manner, and helping them to become effective and productive members of the team.
- Being proactively commercial in your approach, highlighting to Partners any opportunities to promote our full range of additional services to both current, and potentially new clients
As a new employee you'll be warmly welcomed into the Crowe team. We believe in being approachable, accessible, and friendly, and allowing everyone to thrive in our supportive environment. What you can expect in return:
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
We know that our success is down to our people, who are integral to the exceptional work we deliver. if you are keen to join us then please apply now. This opportunity is available only to those who hold valid work rights in Australia
- A competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- A 9-day working fortnight (every second Friday off work).
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Corporate discounts.
- An active social club.
- A structured development plan to support your professional growth and career advancement in leadership and technical competencies.
- Working with like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work, clients and team and committed to achieving shared goals.